Saturday, January 28, 2012

Every now and then I take ONE daughter out to do something just the 2 of us. Today was A's day.
I was reaching for some less pathetic parallel about pancake layers and my theme, but here I sit at those crossroads.


So my intent is to build on some undivided attention and what do you want to talk about? Magically that does not happen on one busy, loud Saturday morning in the local IHOP. I did gain a wee small bit of insight into this complex being sitting across from me. Aside from her bottomless love of whipped topping, she really does not think about the future much. She has no long term plan or goal that she is working towards. Our 1st born lives for the moment, she is a Hear & Now being and maybe that is not such a bad thing.


She is not nearly as stressed out as those who preoccupy themselves with the what ifs and their past stumbles. Here I am. Now What? Well, Let's Have Fun Along This Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment